Office and Sales Administrator
Please note: the application deadline has passed for this position, and we are no longer accepting applications at this time.
Reporting to the Forestry Manager, the Office and Sales Administrator participates in all areas of customer service and administration for MBFLP and its initiatives.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Field phone calls and emails and manage messages accordingly
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with team members
- Provide informed and accurate information to customers
- Provide office administration duties including filing, data input, report writing, sending and receiving mail, running errands, maintaining clean office space, etc.
- Provide sales and marketing duties including customer relations, sales calls and customer visits, development of new customers and marketing materials development
- Minimum 2-years’ experience working in an office setting.
- Post-secondary education in business/sales/marketing an asset
- Previous customer service experience an asset
- Previous sales experience an asset
- Valid driver’s license and access to own vehicle.
- Knowledge of/interest in social media for business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with use of computers and Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Motivated, reliable, and hard-working
- Ability to think critically and work independently
Mt. Benson Forestry LP offers a competitive compensation package based on experience.
Please submit your current resume and cover letter to:
Mt. Benson Forestry LP
Deadline Date: March 31, 2020
Please note only those applicants who are short-listed will be contacted
Back to Career Opportunities